A tandem jump is our most popular and the ideal way to try skydiving for the first time without any experience needed at all. All our expert tandem instructors all have thousands of skydives and you will jump using a large parachute specifically designed for two people.
There’s a short ride in our specialist parachuting aircraft before you take an exhilarating leap from 14,000ft (4300m) reaching terminal velocity at around 120mph! Your instructor will then open the tandem parachute after 60 seconds of free-falling and fly you safely back to earth.
What happens on the day
- Arrive at the airfield at the designated time on your confirmation email
- Complete your paperwork and pay any outstanding balances
- Enter the dropzone! You will need to show photo ID to go airside so please ensure any friends and family also have this with them
- Receive your skydive briefing from one of our qualified instructors
- Get kitted up and ready to jump
- Meet your cameraman for a short interview – make sure you have booked your video and photo package!
- Enjoy the 15-minute ride up to 14,000ft (4300m) in our fast parachuting aircraft.
- Leap from the door, securely attached to your tandem skydive instructor
- Enjoy 60 seconds of freefall
- At 6000ft the parachute will be opened by your instructor and you can take in the stunning sea views whilst under canopy for around five minutes.
- Land back at the dropzone with a huge smile on your face!
- Collect your tandem skydive certificate
- If you took the DVD and photo package this should be ready for you within an hour, and you can watch this in the café with your friends and